Sunday, December 30, 2007

Teardrops on my guitar.

Lately it's been bed at 5am and up at 1:30pm. For 4 days consequtively now. I'm tired. I'm beginning to forget how it feels like to go to bed with ease and wake up happily.

I'm temporarily on a break from all the busy outings. It's been slow moving, just the way I want it. At least for a while, anyway.

I have been walking Bingo for the past few nights with my dad. It's nice to take a walk at 10 at night; especially with the light breeze that almost never stops. It's a good time to clear your head and think about absolutely nothing. I love my Bingo. ;p But sometimes I have a feeling he knows he can push me around because he seems to be the one leading the leash.

Tomorrow I will be going up to Santubong with my extended family for New Year's. Will be staying up there for a day. Just the thing I need to getaway and stop thinking for a while. Just the idea of being surrounded by family, fresh air, a pool and a bunch of noisy nieces, nephews and cousins is absolutely heart-melting. I can't wait.

But, really, I'm beginning to see things in a better light. I've had help. So much of it. So, thank you. ;) And God has never stopped being there. And for that I owe Him my whole life. I'm half awake now. I can't see it too fully yet, but I'm almost there. To be perfectly honest, I prefer it this way. I'd rather walk around fully conscious than stuck in a dream. All that's left now is to keep going forward and just not look back anymore.

Julia is back today. If you're reading this, I'm sorry I forgot to call you. I got home too late and by the time I'd remembered, it was 11am. I'll be away for tomorrow so I'll call you the day after, 'kay? And Deb and I have made plans to play ball on Wednesday and Friday mornings. Let me know if you're up for it. Just in case you feel like challenging that wound of yours. ;p You can reach me on my mobile. I'm not too sure if there'll be signal but feel free to contact me anytime. xD *hugss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.