Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I know this is a little late but Christmas lasts 12 days, right? ;p
Happy Birthday, Jesus. =))
My Christmas Eve..


Jamming with Jess and Bri.

Dinner at Aunt's place; kiddy table. LOL.
(Fi, Sis, Min, Tweety, Jess and Bri)

Daryl and I;
that's his 'annoyed face' cos i took too many pictures. hehe.


And for Christmas last night, family and I went up to Buntal to eat crab. Hahah. After that at about 9, Sis, Tweety, Min, Bri, Jeffrey Ko and I went to Travillion to check out the tallest Christmas tree in Kuching. ;p




But because it started to rain when we got there, we went in to Frappe instead to wait for the rain to subside. We ended up just sitting in Frappe, eating, drinking and playing UNO and Blackjack. We made our bets using UNO cards too. And the nerd@Min said, "We can use the UNO cards to bet and when the cops come we'll just tell them we came up with a new game." Bahahahahahahahah.

Ko ordered loads of food for us and somehow Serena and I found it more fun to share two tiny club sandwiches, biting half out of each, instead of eating one whole ourselves. Min said that it makes us more "chin" like how parents make their kids share food when they're younger to further "intimatize" them. Go figure.
We stayed til about 11:30 and some time while we were in Frappe, the huge Christmas tree disappeared. 0_0

Initial motive: Failed to achieve.

And Mindy PAID. *gasps
LOL. Thank you, Min. xD

So, last night was really fun. Min got to stay out past 10:30pm. That's phenomenal. So it was a semi-Christmas celebration/Min's freedom celebration. Heheh.

Tonight, we get to go to BING. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I've never been...
Now THAT'S sad.


Come back, Ju. I miss you. Really.. I got you a present and everything. So, come home soon, kay? I'm getting lonely. There's no one to talk to anymore. But luckily, Jesse has been here to talk me through things. And Matthew has been too. He's been trying hard to stay serious long enough for me to rant. There's so much I want to tell you. So, come home kay? I'll be waiting for you. =)



(KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ KAWAII!!)
ROFLMAO.

No comments: