Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pre-Christmas Jitters.

Serena and I went out yesterday on a Christmas shopping marathon that required the help of a RHB atm machine. Hehe. I really had alot of fun. I missed her and shopping was really really fun. Especially when we paid 4 different trips to PLUS@Parkson 4 different times in the same afternoon. LOL. Guess what, Tweety. I went there again today with my parents. LMAO. Thanks for such a great time. I love you loads.
So we ended up going to 4 different places that afternoon. HockLee, Crown Plaza, Parkson, 100% Discount Store (hahah don't ask). In the end we managed to get everything we needed. You were loads of help in making decisions, especially at the silver shop, Tweety. Heheh. So we made it home in time after a whole afternoon of Christmas shopping and I think Serena made it on time to her dinner as well, right? ;p

Quote Serena : "Christmas comes only once a year, so it's alright to spend more."

---------------------------------------------

Tonight I went out with Matthew. To watch National Treasure 2. Gotta admit, in the beginning I was pretty doubtful but the movie turned out to be really great. Good choice, buddy. ;p It was really funny too, surprisingly. Well, I had good company.
The movie was at 10:15pm, so we went up to play pool instead. Mr. Show Off was obviously professional and I was obviously klutzy. LOL. After that we tried the archery thingy out.

His first time. He looked so funny I couldn't resist.

After that we went for the movie then managed our way to Tabuan Laru. ROFL. I had fun though. So, thank you, Matty. ;)


Today when I asked my mom if I could go out with Matthew tonight and about my plans for the following days, she just sighed and said "Finish school liau. Everyday go out liau. Ok la. You finish school already so it's okay." Yeah. Realized that I have been out alot. It's nice. Hehe. My sis and Naomi were going on about how lucky I am, having no real curfew at my age ('cos I came home@12am tonight) and how I got to go for Rainfest in Form5. LOL. Yeah, guess I am pretty blessed. Very actually. Heheh.

Was just telling Serena, I have to get used to going out on Friday nights now that I'm going to college.

No comments: