Friday, December 7, 2007

Blessed.

AWWW. My friends are soo sweet. They called me all the way from KL (one damn long call thank you), from two different mobiles, just to wish me happy birthday. At 12am too. T_T I'm the most blessed person alive.
Thank you, Dad, Mom, Che, Ju, Genia, Lidi, Claudia, Serena, Mindy, Wendy, Matty, Raphael, Anne, Chris, Amy, Alicia, Deborah and Esme and many many many more people. You guys are the best! xD

Just came home (11:30am) from an outing with my family-- Min, Serena, Jesse and Wendy Che Che. We watched The Golden Compass which was brilliant. Nicole Kidman was hotness, Eva Green was phheeeewwwwiiittttt, Pan was soo cute, Iosek was the epitome of all that is cool, brave and adorable, the little girl Lyra was stupid but very brave and witty and Daniel Craig was okay. LOL. He's not so bad la.

Here's how the movie started..

Mindy: *pokes Jessica
Jessica: What the..??
Mindy: *signature giggle Pass it on to Jesse.
Jessica: -.-'' *pokes Jesse
Mindy: No, poke him like this *pokes harder
Jessica: *pokes Jesse harder
Jesse: ???? *pokes back

Being the middle person is paaaiiinnnfffuuullll.

Somewhere later on in the movie..

This is the part where the movie is filled with suspense. And I turn over to see a curled up Jesse, with his hands over his ears. ROFLMAO. WTH?!

You're so funny, boy.


After the movie ended, we headed over to KFC cos it was only about 9:50pm. I know this because Wendy Che Che kept asking us what time it was and Jesse had to tell her repeatedly (by looking at the car clock which is actually just in front lol) cos there was so much ruckus in the car, courtesy of Mindy and Serena. Hahah.

At KFC..

"This is false advertising", the nerd exclaims and points at the picture.
"Why?"
"Because the burger is bigger than the drink!"

-.-''
(probably something she picked up in marketing, no doubt)


The "L word"(lecturer) Tweety and the nerd.

Jesse the MAN who finished the last fry. *applauds

Our "chaperon" for the night; "L Word" #2.

FOOD.

The nerd and boy look so adorable here. LMAO.

We're obviously very confused.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
It was hard taking this without peeing in my pants. LMAO.

And two orders or fries and Cheesy Wedges later, we were off. It was 11 and well, they were closing. Sad.

Anyway, I had loads of fun. And in 2 days, I'll be off to KL!! xDD Can't wait.

3 comments:

Jess-iE said...

how come my name's not in there? xp

Jess-iE said...

just kiddinglah...

jessica ashley said...

sorry lin. my minds never 100% with me and im always forgetting. but thank you loads xD