Saturday, December 22, 2007

It changes things..

My Child You Are a Miracle

My Child you are a miracle, so precious now to Me
My one of a kind creation, for all eternity
I made all of you, yes every little part
Then within you, I placed a piece of My heart
You can move and breathe, you can dance and sing
You are a bit of royalty, a child of the King
I wrap My arms around you, I look into your eyes
As I tip your chin up, you look at Me in surprise
Seeing yourself as I do, perfectly made with love
By Me, My child, your Father up above

You are My own miracle, child of My choice
I gave you eyes to see, and I gave you a voice
When I look at you, I love you as you are
To Me, My precious child, you are a shining star
I made you so exquisite, child of My love
I am looking forward, to when I dance with you above
For you are a miracle, so precious now to Me
My one of a kind creation, for all eternity



Courtesy of Amy. Thanks loads. =)

No comments: