Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tadaima.

I'm home. :)

Currently listening to : Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin
(Thank you so much, Tweety, for posting up the Enchanted OST. I'm in love with it!)

People grow up. I get it. I have too. And now I no longer find it fun to take pictures on my own, I love being single, the way I make my decisions are different, I like to read, my range of friends have widened, I'm a little more comfortable with myself, I love my family more, I'm more connected with God, I'm making new friends but at the same time I'm losing some old ones and maybe I'm a little stronger too.

I love my life, love God, love my family, love my friends. Because when it gets hard, I've got plenty to fall back on. And I'm very happy for that. Really. :)


So, glad to be back. I've missed you guys.

No comments: