Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The potential most beautiful baby ever created.


Wa eh Kaka. Watashi no Kaka. MYYYYYY KAKA is going to have a...

B.A.B.Y

All because they love each other. PFFTT. EXCUSES. I'm not taking this well. ;p

My dreeeaaammmss SHATTERED. Found out via Mindy@Kickette. The site's pretty cool, I've gotta say.
Read up on the comments here. ROFLMAO.


"That baby will be born with a full on Disney-worthy panapoly of birds singing, flowers blooming. In fact I’m picturing something like the Snow White singing in the forest scene."


"God that kid has the potential to be the most beautiful baby ever created...Congrats to them"

"My god, I think my teeth actually just melted from the amount of sweet in one article. Congrats to them. Though I want reimbursement for my teeth."
(BAHAHAHAH. Lame ass.)



But on the plus side, Min, Serena and hopefully Jesse are coming over tomorrow to celebrate my birthday in advance. Hehe. Sweetness~ <33 Seriously, CAN'T WAIT.

4 comments:

Jess-iE said...

kaka looks hot in this pic

jessica ashley said...

haha. hes always hot.

Jess-iE said...

haha...except for the part at kennysia's blog...lmao...

jessica ashley said...

damn you. lol. dont remind me!!!