Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ughhhh.

Attempted at making a blog header. Gave up. Don't bother. Looks fine now. I don't think anyone really comes here anyway. LoL. Maybe when I have more time.

SPM is approximately 15 weeks away. Yes, 15. Finally managed to sink myself into Physics. Pleased. Hopefully, I will be able to finish the whole syllabus on time. Sigh.

Rainforest is coming up. 13th July. I-can't-wait. Even if progressive comes like a week after. Who cares. I need a break. But it's not like I've been studying that hard. Sheesh. It'll be my first time though. 3 hard years of watching my friends go while I stay in Kuching. Ah, sweet justice is served. I love my parents.

I have finished the whole Honey and Clover series. I am very pleased. *grins* Unfortunately, I miss it now. LoL. Hopefully the next anime on my list can make up for it? Currently, am attempting at 'Darker Than Black' because tv-links won't let me finish FMP. Grrr. And it was good too. Hrmphh.

I feel weird. Everyone seems to be restricting themselves of something in the midst of SPM preparation and here I am, as loosey-goosey as ever. Still blogging, still chatting, still text messaging, still anime-ing. Sigh. But it's not like any of these get in the way of my study time. Even if I were to eliminate these things, it wouldn't make too much of a difference. Ugh. I'm confused.

So, when feeling confused, fill in surveys.


Directions : Go to YOUR FRIENDSTER'S PROFILE and list the last 10 people who have given you testimonials.

If someone has given you a testimonial twice, skip to the next new person; don't repeat the same name!

1. Michelle
2. Adeline
3. Chris
4. Mindy
5. Darius
6. Jesse
7. Angel
8. Jasper
9. Anne
10. Carmella


Q. Have you ever gotten in troublewith 8?
A: Uhh.. No.

Q: How often do you talk to 4?
A: Not often enough. I miss you!!

Q: Is number 1 pretty?
A: Yes, she is. =))

Q: Have you ever kissed 3?
A: No, I'm not "L", quote Cindy. ;p

Q: Is 3 in a relationship?
A: Uhh.. don't know. Don't think so. Maybe with her drumset.

Q: What would you get 6 for his/herbirthday?
A: Whatever he wants. XD (that I can afford ;p)

Q: Have you ever been to 2's house?
A: Umm.. No.

Q: Do you live close to 10 ?
A: Actually, yes.

Q: Have you ever slept with 6?
A: Yikes. I know we're called "theINCESTS" but jeez..

Q: How did you meet 7?
A: Hmm.. I think I met her 'cos we live in the same house and we're blood related. Go figure.

Q: What's one fact about 1?
A: She's into basketball?

Q: Do you know 4's birthday?
A: Somewhere in January la. (Sorry, darling. I love you much much, kay? LoL.)

Q: What do you like about 10?
A: She's odd. That's what I like. ;)

Q: What's the next thing you'll do with 9?
A: Umm.. Pass each other by in school?

Q: Is 4 someone you can trust?
A: Definitely definitely definitely.

Q: Do you think 5 could kill someone?
A: Gosh, Darius? No la. (Please be no ;p jkjk.)

Q: What is 8 afraid of?
A: Uhh.. I... don't know la.

Q: When is the last time you talked to number 5?
A: Hmm… Sometime this week if I’m not wrong. She pinched me in Uni I think, lol!

Q: Would 7 and 4 make a good couple?
A: They make a purrrrfect couple actually.

Q: Is 5 single?
A: Umm.. I don't know. We're not close.

Q: What's the last thing you did with 2?
A: I bought a Moral book from her today.

Q: Is 4 in a relationship?
A: Yes, with Natalie Portman/Eva Green. Darn you, you player. ;p

Q: Do you think 1 has a crush on you?
A: Yes, Adeline LOVESSS me.

Q: Do you know 9's favorite music?
A: Rock, I think.




This survey. Not as fun. Nobody I'm close to but my 3 darlings, Angel, Jesse and Mindy.

No one leaves me comments on my Fs anymore. Dude!! Get writing! Sigh.. People nowadays. ;p

No comments: