Sunday, July 1, 2007

Harharhar. SCREW THAT!

Been so emotional. Probably the PMS kicking in. I sat in the car today, my mind simply drifting off at the fact that Miss Cindy has already left. I mean, it's not too odd or anything for a normal person to miss their teacher I suppose but it is odd for me. I don't miss teachers. She's probably the only teacher I've ever really liked.

Then, at church I met a friend. He looked kind of pissed or annoyed. Can't tell. Well, maybe he's just tired. Don't know. Spent about a day or so missing him, a few days ago.

Now, someone whom I really care about pissed me off. Urgh. Worst part is I have to surpress it because, well, I really have no right to be angry. It is absolutely suffocating. I'm just gonna stay as far away as possible from him for a while. Maybe it's for the best. Deb has offered to restrain me.

Sometimes I just wish that something so bad would happen to me, just so I could blame it on you and you'd have to bare the weight of the guilt on your shoulders. Because you didn't love me enough. But no, it's not worth it. I'm worth much more than that, aren't I?


'Transformers' was nice though. I <3 BumbleBee, the coolest Porsche Camaro/Autobot ever! This show is definitely worth 5-stars. A must watch.


This is totally random but I recently received this email to be a part of this Nuffnang advertising thing, as in post up ads on your blog. So, I would just like to say, I would never stoop to being an advertising blog! EVER! And I'm not trying to insult all those blogs that do. Kudos to you all, dudes. It's just, it's not something that I personally would do. It's just a personal interest thing, right? So, once again I emphasize, am not trying to diss anyone here.

Okay. I'm off to watch Darker than Black. Hopefully, there's enough time left.



p/s. Talking to Deb has made me realise how horrifyingly creative I am. Not in a good way either. When she told me Johnny Depp was married to a French singer, the first thought that actually popped into mind was this scene whereby they meet at some quiet night club/bistro on the quiet streets of Italy and it just so happened that on that fateful night that she was singing he happened to be in France and decided to pop in and managed to catch a glimpse of her show and fell madly in love with her. (Though I don't think she's that kinda singer.) I told Deb that maybe I should consider writing fake backgrounds for illegal immigrants that enter the country to fit their fake IDs. Hmm.. It's always an option, I suppose.

No comments: