Saturday, July 21, 2007

Do it, dude!

There is this Blogger named Idham who has pledged to donate RM 127.00 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi for every tag completed before 26 August 2007. It's so simple, all you need to do is to complete any 17 sentences from the 27 listed below (that's the tag) and drop Idham a comment over at the tag's original page here.

The tag is completing a minimum 17 of the 27 phrases provided. (As if.. I'm doing all, babeh!)

1. A person is only as good as his/her heart is.
2. Friendship is always there when you're in need of it.
3. To love is to hurt.
4. Money makes me so ecstatic, I pee. -.-
5. I miss the time when life was all about fun and games.
6. My way of saying I care is to always be concerned about everything that goes on with you.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by being funny. (I never said it works.)
8. Pick the flowers when my hands find no rest.
9. To love someone is to love him while he's loving her.
10. Beauty is skin deep.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was looking horribly gawky.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember I miss my years of being 18, 19 and 20 cos I'm freakin' 16!!
13. I am most happy when I have God in my life.
14. Nothing makes me happier than to know Him.
15. If I can change one thing, I would change myself before I decide to change the world.
16. If smiles weren't so taxing, I'd smile alot more.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up.. lalalala..blahblah. *however the song goes*
18. If you want to be a SOMEONE, then let your heart be the one that stands out and outshines the rest.
19. Money is not everything -end of sentence- (nothing more needs be said.)
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is irrecallable.
21. I smile when I'm happy la, dope.
22. When I am happy, I just smile non-stop like a patient out of the psych ward. LOL.
23. If only I don't have to study Sejarah, then I don’t have to be so frustrated.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was not leave any blanks on my Chem paper. XD
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title 'Drink Coke and grow a penis.' (Oh boohoo. Bet you'd flip through the pages of a book like that if you ever saw one.)
26. One thing I must do before I die is be at peace with everyone I care about.
27. Doing this meme, I feel spontaneous and exhilirated slightly. ;p


Now, I tag:
Nobodddyyy!! Yay! End chain!
No la. Whoever wants la. I mean, dude, it's for a good cause, right? Plus, it's fun.

No comments: