Friday, July 6, 2007

Sam's happy time.

Artist/Song name- Avril Lavigne- When you're gone lyrics
From the album- "The best damn thing"
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always
get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you


I suppose I felt mad at first. I didn't seem to be getting any responses. Even one so daft would get the hint after being slammed in the face over and over again. But fortunately, He has once again shown me that patience and thinking straight has its perks and that that's always the way to go. So, thank You. =))

And the emotional outbursts did not end because all throughout this week I found myself experiencing all sorts of craaaazzzzyyy emotions. I began to feel the want to have some sort of a closer lineage bond with my second cousin, Isabel (out of the freakin' blue). I-am-strange.
Then somewhere along the week I turned into a 'raging ball of rage', quote Ju. And I mean I was reeeaaalllyyy pissed. But thank God I was at home at the time or.. ugh, let's just say nothing good would come of it.

People have been passing auto books around all month. I suppose the year's coming to an end. I don't feel like doing the same. But at the same time I want to have something to look back on and reminisce with.

And instead of not eating meat on Fridays, which I suppose would not bring much difference or meaning to me, I have decided to stop cussin' on Fridays instead. LoL. Yeah, I'm that bad. Hopefully, if this goes on well, I can stop totally. =))

Ideas of what to put up on my blog kept popping up all week but now I can't seem to remember any of them anymore. LoL. So yeah, I'll just end it here. Want to resume watching Darker than Black. I don't know. I'm supposed to be filling in Gertrude's auto but the weekends are the only time I get to 'anime'. =(( Grrr..

I'm getting all pumped up about Transformers again. Thanks alot, Matty.
This is not good. ;p


p/s. Forgive the title. Watch the movie. You'll understand. ;p

No comments: