Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Exam Mural.

exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! exams are over! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! exams are over! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! exams are over! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over! EXAMS ARE OVER! exams are over!


I'm not really as happy as the 'mural' lets off. Maybe feel more accomplished than relieved. Was rewarded with an on-the-dot completed Maths paper, a gratifying virtual high5 from Matt (you'd be surprised at how fulfilling and encouraging these minor things really are) and one afternoon free from study (this one not so encouraging la). Just one. ;p

Eating HotCup in front of the computer now. Ever realize how MaggiMee gives you that sickening taste at the back of your throat once you've had too much? Blergh. No wonder I've always hated it.
Anyway, decided to spend my one free afternoon sleeping, a little Chem PEKA-ing + TV and blogging. (I'm just one heck of a natural over-achiever aren't I?) Well, my plans of increasing my posts by threefold today have been minimized to one or maybe two if I'm lucky. Darn tuition.

My afternoon of doing homework while watching television has brought me to discover that daytime television has been reduced to crappy baby sh*t, indian gameshows and dramatic, *dum dum dum* filled, spanish soap operas.

Got a sneak peek at the SPM timetable yesterday night, courtesy of Deb who went 'researching'. I was pretty much shocked at the fact that it was out but everyone just seemed stagnant. -.-'' I must reeeaaalllyyy be outdated. Well, bring it on, babehh! Actually, thinking about it is getting me pretty scared.

Okay, switching subs. ;p

Know how sometimes you get stuck in traffic for like the longest time? Sis and I have found a way to eliminate that problem.

YAY!! Cam-whoring!!

We took 25. LoL. Yes, 25. And this was over a period of 20 minutes from home to tuition.

An old Mini-Cooper design. It looks pretty much the same now except for the shiny exterior and probably some more add-ons.




Sexaayyy.

















my babehhhh..
(couldn't get a full picture but

FYI, it's a VW Bug. XD )





Don't ask me why I've posted these random pictures up. Maybe the fact that everyone is driving to tuition and that I would have to wait til December to drive is getting to my head. I'm not a huge fan of driving but I suppose its the process of growing up and the anxiety that it inhibits inside of you.

Getting restless. Putting off my AddMaths project to blog. Damn, am I committed to my studies or what?

No comments: