Friday, June 15, 2007

fmp-ing. <33

*Homer crashes in slow motion into the ant farm*

Ant1: Protect the queen! Protect the queen!!

Ant2: Which one's the queen??!

Ant3: I'm the queen!

Ant2: No you're not!!


Haha.. Sorry. Just couldn't resist.
The Simpsons. <33 Hillarious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My program for my handphone's cable is on the fritz. Some problem with the installation. :'(( Which means no file transfer activity for a while. And I have no clue whatsoever on how I'm gonna fix this. Damn.
Anyway, I have recently discovered a very interesting human theory (basis may not be 100% applicable to everyone, so yes, this is a very objective point of view ;p). I have discovered that we are as happy as we allow ourselves to be. It doesn't matter how upset or how unimaginably depressed we are, still, we are as happy as we allow ourselves to be.
Its like how for the past few week, I've been going to bed thinking and brooding over the one person who hurts me the most. (I know what you're thinking. Oh no, she's going to get into a mindless, unending drivle on how her life sucks and all the bla bla bla.. Not today, folks, fortunately for you ;p I assure that there is a lesson at the end of all this.) I wake up in the morning, grumpy and enraged at the fact that I have to play the role of being the 'bigger man' and take in every blow that he throws at me. Boohoo, right? I mean, it's not like anyone forced me into that decision. I had made it on my own. So, what do I have to be so angry about?
It dragged on for about a few days. A few noticed the sudden change in my behaviour and the atmosphere that I was giving out (it was a very bad vibe). And I suppose as it dragged on, I too, noticed a change in the way I was treating the people around me, but I just couldn't put my finger on what it was that I was doing wrong.
Then one day, someone near and dear came up to me and told me how she, along with a few others, had noticed the major attitude adjustment that had kicked into me. And to be perfectly honest, I was annoyed in the beginning. I mean, here I was in a fix and they didn't seem to put much effort into understanding how I may just be going through a rough time. Yeah, bla bla bla.. self-pity.
But, fortunately for me, one of the many perks of not having been totally spoiled is that later on, somewhere along the way, those words that had sent you off the edge before really do make more sense than you had thought. It was a 360 degree turn. From the grouchiest finch, to same old me again. =)) A person who does not get into a bitch fit everytime someone heads a question her way or someone who does not twitch in irritation at the very sound of company. Yep, I'm back. And yes, that is how bad it was.
So I figured, because I had allowed myself room to soak and indulge in bitterness and unsatisfaction, I had turned into that bitch that no one really wants to be around. I hadn't bothered to try with anything, whether it be pleasing others or what-not. It kept me away from my loved ones and from God.
So I say, you're about as happy as you allow yourself to be. You choose your emotions, not the other way around. You could choose to wear your heart on your sleeve and pass that negativity on to everyone else or you could choose to put a little more effort into choosing your emotions more carefully and saving everyone and yourself from a very bad day.
p/s I would just like to add that ANIME is medicine for the soul. Makes you happy happy happy. Really. And to add even more to that,
'FULL METAL PANIC' AND 'HONEY & CLOVER II'
are the best animes everrrrr!!!
XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan overdose much - ativan side effects sedation