Saturday, June 9, 2007

Muck Fichigan.

Jesus makes me stronger. More than anything, I have no doubt. I know that I can't see Him but this overwhelming reassuring feeling fills me up inside. I've never felt more comfortable in His presence than at this moment. =))
I feel broken up inside. The trauma left with losing a friend is far too much to bear quietly on your own. The hurt of having the one you care about be totally oblivious to you is absolutely heart-wrenching and no words are needed to describe just that.
I've learnt with my new decisions and outake of life that sometimes all that matters is that you're there when they need you. It doesn't matter how much help you give, it doesn't matter how big a difference is made. The one you care about is happy. That's all that really matters. I suppose that when you have your heart broken so many times, you're bound to pick up something good along the way.

friend is <33.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet another..
Three names you go by?
1. Jessica.
2. Jess.
3. Phingpong. DON'T ASK.

Three physical things you like about yourself?
1. Everything
2. He's
3. Given.

Three physical things you don’t like about yourself?
1. Fat.
2. Fat.
3. FAT.

Three parts of your heritage?
1. Hokkien.
2. Hakka.
3. Henghwa?

Three things you can’t stand?
1. Smokers. (Includes you bloody open burn-ers)
2. People who act like they know me better than I do. Pff.
3. Lies.

Three things that scare you?
1. Frogs. (urgh..)
2. Blood.
3. Reality.

Three of your favorite shows?
1. Still Standing.
2. FOAMY?
3. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

Three of your favorite Japanese animes? (top 3 in no order)
1. Slam Dunk. (best anime everrr!)
2. Honey and Clover.
3. I'll CKBC.

Three of your favorite current songs?
1. This Is My Now - Jordin Sparks.
2. I'll Stand By You - Carrie Underwood.
3. Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want - Elephante

Three movies you can watch over and over again?
1. She's the Man.
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days.
3. What a Girl Wants.

Three movies you would like to watch?
1. Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer.
2. Transformers??
3. Spiderman 3.

Three of your everyday essentials?
1. Handphone.
2. Computer.
3. TV.

Three things that you are wearing right now?
1. Shirt.
2. Pants.
3. Underwear?

Three things you want in a relationship?
1. Sincerity.
2. Love.
3. Compromise.

Three physical things about the opposite genders that appeals to you?
1. Height. (definitely ;p)
2. Smile.
3. Yeah, that's about it.

Three bad habits?
1. I'm a bloody perfectionist. The annoying kind.
2. I bite my nails. Doing it now. ;p
3. I'm not a mild speaker. To put it nicely.

Three of your favourite hobbies?
1. Music.
2. Sports.
3. The Arts (i.e. poetry, drawing.. etc.)

Three careers your considering or currently pursuing?
1. Psychiatrist.
2. Major in Design.
3. Master in English.

Three places you want to go on vacation?
1. New York.
2. Italy.
3. Japan.

Three kid’s names you like?
Haiyah.. Don't care la.

Three things you wanna do before you die?
1. Step on the border between two countries and be in two places at once.
2. Get a tattoo at Miami's Ink.
3. Watch the WC live in an actual stadium.

Three things that you are stereotypically a girl?
1. I cannot stop talking. LoL.
2. I <3 Kaka.
3. I have the sexual organs of a girl. D`uh!

Initials of three crushes?
LLT.

Three people you tag to do this?
1. Whoever
2. Wants
3. It
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aight. Officially finish this post at 3:40 am, Saturday (09/06).
Mom says I'm putting on weight.
Ah, screw it.

No comments: