Thursday, June 21, 2007

21/6

Moment of the day.

Choulyew: *rants on about Ian*

Jessica: I don't care, Choulyew. (pause) Ok la. I do care about you la.

-Random girl beside me turns around and gives me 'the look'-

Jessica: *looks at girl* (pause) I'm not lesbian.


Well, thank God she looked away. LoL.


Have started on an anime watching frenzy recently. It hasn't been going too smoothly due to the million dollar reason of time constraint. Yeah, ain't it always.

So, anyway, came across a few sites and managed to compile a list of:

Animes to Watch:
1. Honey and Clover, Season 2. (up til ep.9 so far)
2. Full Metal Panic. (up til ep.6 only i think)
3. Darker Descendants. (want to catch the whole thing this time instead of just a few ep.)
4. REC.
5. Darker Than Black.
6. Nagasarete Airantou.

Will probably only make the list after SPM. Only 4 months left. Scaring the sh*t out of me, dude. But not enough to get me to study harder. Urgh. Double urgh.

No comments: