Sunday, January 20, 2008

Of Dartboards And Guitars.

Stopped by my aunt and uncle's place today and on the way to the kitchen I caught a glimpse of the magnetic dart board on the wall. It was really funny looking at it cos that was the very same dartboard that we had played with that one night we all gathered in that kitchen practicing for a performance for my uncle's surprise birthday dinner. Jesse, Brian, Steffi, Mindy and I. Ironic, how we chose the home of the guy we were trying to surprise to practice of all places. Where better to practice than right under his nose, right? -.-

Anyway, we all sat around the dining table and somewhere between playing the guitar and singing we picked up the darts and started aiming them at the wall. And we would fight over the darts and fail to make them stick on the magnetic dartboard. We just sat there. Throwing plastic darts at a wall. Hahah. Sounds ridiculous. But it was ridiculously entertaining. I guess some moments just have a way of making its way into your heart.

McIncests.
LMAO.

Today was the last of my driving seminars and theory. I am so relieved. Now all that's left is to wait another week for my driving lessons to commence. I don't even feel like doing that. That's how lazy I am.

Now that Matthew has left to Thailand (I think he has la) there's really no one left around. Except Serena and Jesse, of course. But things have been busy. All the best with school and work, guys. Love you both~ And we went out with Serena the other day. Was really fun doing random things. GAME PLAN is goooooddddd~ Thanks, Tweetybird. =)

Julia is still away and I'm hating myself for not remembering better when she said she'd be back or at least the name of that place she's at. But she's been away for a while now. So it's been some time since we last had a long, heart to heart talk. Come back soon, Ju. I miss catching up with you. Let's go pooling again. ;p

To make things worse Matt's away at Thailand for a week. I miss my talking buddy!! Come home already~ :'(

No comments: