Monday, January 14, 2008

KPP.

The seminar today was really.. well, I don't want to go back la. That about sums it up. Its really uncomfortable being in an environment so foreign 'cos I think most people there are from Kota Samarahan. And going for my seminar so early in the year means I pretty much get sorted into the group with all the more senior citizens who are probably giving this their second shot.

Anyhow, the having-no-company part bites too. The worst part is there's another 6-hour long workshop that I have to sit through on my own; 3 hours of which consists of some practical that I am so not looking forward to eventhough I have no clue what it is. Seriously, I can't wait to get this over with. It's not so much of being alone that I hate, it's the being-surrounded-by-foreign-people-that-are-just-really-hard-to-feel-comfortable-around environment that comes with it. You just stick out like a sore thumb in there. I think I was one of only two Chinese girls in that seminar. But my dad says the workshop will probably consist of a different crowd. Hope he's right.

As for the talk itself, the second half was alright 'cos the dude was pretty funny. Fell asleep for the first half though. So I doodled cadaver (quote Matt ;p) and a Paramore shrine in my book.

(Jess, what have you done to me. I'm obsessed with Paramore now.)

And Lidi was super sweet too. She texted me during the second half of the seminar to make sure my brains weren't oozing out of my head due to the excruciatingly dull seminar and once too @7:30am this morning. She was feeling bad for letting me sit through the seminar alone. She made me laugh so much, I was afraid someone around me was gonna report me for bad mental health. Anyway, I really appreciate it, if you're reading this (though I doubt you are ^^"). Sorry for being such a jerk all the time. ♥

So anyway, yeah. I only totalled about 4 hours of sleep altogether. So, I'm off.

Goodnight.

No comments: