Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HBK.

Watched The HeartBreakKid with Matthew yesterday. Its a good movie. Funny stuff. Miranda is the coolest girl ever.

I miss my friends. Miss my family. Now that they've gone back home and school has started. Julia's off at some place that I can't remember the name of, Min and Steff are all the way in Bangkok and pretty soon Australia, Serena's got classes and work, Jesse's gone back to school and Bri has gone home to Japan.

I miss you guys. I miss having the company. It feels odd. Everything feels odd.

I want someone who'll hang around with me all the time and it wouldn't matter what we do. Just to kill time and have fun. Lots and lots of fun.

And I'm just lazier than ever now. I'd like to think that I probably am one of the laziest probationary drivers around. I mean, I can't even get past the studying part for crying out loud. I'm just soooo lazy.

Can't wait to go out with the band again. ♥
Too bad Ju has to go teach kampung children sing. Hmph. But I'm proud of you, hun.

A picture with the mysterious Matthew who's name keeps popping up on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan addiction anxiety - ativan 57