Sunday, September 30, 2007

QTD.

quote of the day : spread the beckness. --Matthew

XD

(fyi, BECK is a japanese anime about a rock band.)

Plot Summary: Tanaka Yukio, better known by his nickname Koyuki is a 14 year old who feels disconnected from life in general. Through the act of saving a mismatched dog, he meets guitarist Minami Ryuusuke, and becomes involved in Ryuusuke's new band BECK. Koyuki's life starts to change as the band struggles towards fame.



Look at that baby! So perfectly drawn in anime form. T.T gorgeous.
I
am talking about the guitar btw.






Honey and Clover.





Nana.







I don't actually watch this, but something about music/creative arts based animes that just intrigue me. Love them. i.e Nana and Honey and Clover. <33

I am soo gonna watch it after SPM. (Now, how many times have you heard me promise to do things after SPM? ;p)




3 comments:

silveraven said...

pls tell me that you have nana the anime! then i can steal it off you when i go back to kch!

:D

jessicaashley said...

haha sorry. i dont have XP u could try stealing it from animetech tho, at midvalley xD

let me know, we can steal it together ;p cos i want it too

i watched the human one which was pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it