Saturday, October 6, 2007

!@#$%


THAT'S me. Feel so lazy to study sometimes. But, nevertheless, you have to. One more month. Lord, save me. :'( I'm not ready.


Parents' friends who migrated to Australia a couple of years ago came over for a visit today. Their kids, who are around 12 and 5 are so infectious. They even have these thick Aussie accents. It was so cute.


I'm not sure if it's just me but aren't Aussie accents just so adorable?! It's even hotter on the really tall, brunette Aussie dudes. XP

Watched the Bleach movie with Che the other night. Brrriiiillliiiiiaaaaannntttttt. <3333.


Btw, this song has the most gorgeous music.

HILLSONG UNITED lyrics

Enjoy. =))

(do look up the song and give it a listen if you have the time. it's brilliant. or you could ask me to send it to you next time i'm on msn. XD)

2 comments:

Kel92 said...

yeap... aussie accents rawk xD

jessica ashley said...

kelvinnn!!! T_T u found my blog..
so sweet. haha.