Wednesday, November 28, 2007

God. <33

I wouldn't call today one of those good days. Maybe just a slightly rough one. But seeing as how I don't know how to put the experience in words, I will not.

I know SPM is over and everything, but the past month-- during intensive preparation and throughout SPM itself-- I felt something that just wouldn't go away. And i love it. Now, I know this sounds melodramatic, but getting through SPM was no stroll in the park nor as easy as stuffing a piece of cheesecake down your throat. It was hard. Definitely. No matter what people claim it to be. Some took it easy, some a little harder than others and some, well, don't really care. But it was important to me. It still is. Straight As were and are all I want.

I've been told that all the pressure I experienced came from me. Yeah, basically I was my own nagging parent and teacher. The weight you bear when you set such high expectations for yourself isn't something you could laugh off over an afternoon of cartoons. There were many times that I really wanted to give up. More often than necessary actually. And I could've. I easily would've. But I didn't. If I was all on my own at the time, I know for certain that I would've thrown in the towel weeks before SPM had started.

But I wasn't alone.

God helped me. He did soo much for me that I cannot explain it. He gave me strength. So much of it that I couldn't give up. How could I have? He's given me everything and I just couldn't waste it. Not after He'd brought me so far. This was actually inspired by this message left by some blogging competition winner in the little magazine the school was handing out. She said something like, God has blessed me with so much so I couldn't waste all that He has given me. And that's what drove her to work hard. That's what drove me to work hard. I kept telling myself that every time I felt tired and was at my lowest point. It worked. All the way through the exams. And I've come out of it a stronger person. (I hope). I've grown closer to God and I just cannot contain. Thinking about Him makes me happy and believing in Him gives me hope that's greater than all the galaxies put together. <33 style="font-weight: bold;">SO worth it. xD


Tomorrow Jesse's coming over. We're gonna jam. xDD

Absolutely cannot wait. Quote Jesse,

jayCeE ]- I h8 eu says:
i antixipating it one day


LMAO.


No comments: