Sunday, November 25, 2007

BioBioBio.

Grabbed from gapingvoid
Courtesy of Serena


Note to future SPM-ers: DO NOT take a whole afternoon off stalking your way through Friendster then take a near 2-hour nap two days before your last paper if you have the will power of a chimpanzee.

Was close to giving up on Friday. After taking a whole afternoon off, it was extremely difficult to return to my Biology books again. Tried every way possible to boost my 'morale'. In the end I just caved in and did what I always do, being the useless sap that I am. I called Ju. Yes, as always I relied on her to motivate me as well as handle everything else that I'm incapable of doing for me. I keep telling myself to grow a spine and be more self-reliant. I think it's pretty clear how that turned out.

But thank God because He managed to save me yet again. And today, I woke up at 11am (yeah yeah, that's pretty early la ok) and I studied till around 5 and then earlier on at 9pm til around 12:30 am. I'm not sure if I'm studying all the right things and I'm not sure how well I'm gonna do this Monday but I trust God. He'll make it work out. And if things don't work out then that's fine too. His plan. It's all in there. At this point, I'm just content with the effort I put in.


So, a note to all students out there-- if things don't feel right, just pray. Things always work out in the end. Even if the end sometimes is a little further than we want it to be. Some prayers may seem to go unanswered but sometimes it just takes a while for them to be answered or maybe there's just a better plan written out for you. In the end, it just comes down to trust. =)


So in two days I'll be watching anime, finishing Before We Began, blogging more than ever, swimming, playing my sexy arse guitar every night, playing badminton for hours and hours, hanging on the phone with Ju (which we might need to postpone for the time being ;p), doodling, playing ball, doing cardio, downloading songs, drooling over hottie Gosling, catching the latest season on Grey's Anatomy (somehow), resuming lessons with Mr. Si, playing paintball, going across Sarawak River with Ju, going to Santubong to celebrate new year with my nieces and cuzzes...


But most importantly, I'll be

SHOPPING AT KUALA LUMPUR!!!!


Yes, burning holes in my parents' pockets with purchase after purchase, watching anime til the wee hours in the morning with my sister on her laptop, sniffing the air that MCR will be sniffing in 15 days and stepping on the dirt from their shoes that are left on KL grounds (which is about as close as I can get to touching them), losing my lunch over the overbearing lovu-lovu antics of the ever-popular hip huggers of KL and having be constantly reminded to clutch my bag nowhere further than my sides.

Ah, bliss. Can hardly contain. Wheeee~

I'm beginning to think that maybe this entry is a little ahead of itself and I shouldn't really be naming all my post SPM activities at this current moment in time. Hmm.

Anyhow, just ONE freaking day left of busting our arses and it's excruciating freedom of 6 months for those who will be going for NS/Form6, 3 months for the normal student getting ready to step into college life and 1 month for those who are a little more eager planned out and have already enrolled into their respective colleges.


Yayness. Yayness. Yayness. xD

No comments: