Monday, February 18, 2008

Secret.

Ju and I went early morning swimming today. Seriously physically challenging. Ugh. But was nice. :) Learnt a new term.

Freestyle = Crawl (the warrior king!) , according to Ju.

Hmm.

Hung around at club for awhile. Ju gave me a tour. Walked back to her place after some thick pancakes which took ages to come. Surprisingly the walk wasn't tiring. K.O.-ed on her bed though while we sat around reading after.

She returned the favour of coming over to my place after lunch. Laughed our arses off while watching Secret with my sister though. It was a really sweet movie. A little confusing in the beginning but once you get it, it's really sweet. Anyway, the funny part was the screwed up subtitles. They did a direct translation of every Chinese word into English.

i.e. "Byebye" was translated into 'Religious festival' (Pai Pai)

Hahahah.

Jay Chou rocks the piano. And I keep falling asleep all over the place today. Early mornings aren't good for me. Hmm.

No comments: