Sunday, February 3, 2008

:)

And heaven gave earth her finest gift. The Lamb of God who took away the sin of the world.

"My God, my God, why did you abandon me?" Why did Christ scream those words?



So you'll never have to.



'Next Door Saviour' ; Max Lucado.



WYDVC08 was amazing. They've done it again. He's done it again. :) I've missed Him. It's nice to be home.

Sometimes it feels as if what you're doing at a particular point of time could not get any better. Like this is the life. Watching anime, reading, lazing in front of the television watching sitcoms, playing badminton. That's pretty much how my life runs now. And up til yesterday I felt like that was all I wanted to do to fill my time. Take advantage of every last second of the freedom I have by wasting it doing the things that I'd been deprived of the past year.

But yesterday as I stepped into that church, I didn't want to leave. Ever. If I could. That whole day was a spiritual experience. It may not have been a huge hype that swept me over, like the feeling you get at the end of a youth concert but it was something you could feel with your heart. It was better. I felt at home. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to do that forever; be with God.

And yeah, all those things that I usually do at home, I thought of all those things. About how when I got home I could do all those things again. To go back to my everyday routine that I was usually so pleased with. But no, it wasn't enough to make me want to leave. I thought to myself, I'd leave all of that behind. Leave everything behind. For this. I felt at home. Like the first time I went for camp. I didn't want to leave because I felt at home. And don't get me wrong. I have a great family, great home. And I love coming home to them. But this feeling, no one on earth could give me. Its the joy that nothing and no one else could ever provide. He makes me feel even more like I belong than I already do. Even more loved. Even more at home. Wherever it may be.

He loves me like no one could ever love me. And I love Him.

And damn, does it feel awesome. Now, only one thing is left to do. Carry my candle and go light my world. : )


Listening to : Go light your world - Chris Rice

No comments: