Friday, April 6, 2007

Tagged.

A big thanks to my "oh-so-thoughtful" sister. Without her this wonderful post would not have been made possible. XD


Here are the rules:
Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

1) I have a strange fascination for silverware.

2) I touched my hair for more than 50 times once on a field trip.

3) My humour ;p

4) I mumble crap to myself sometimes when my mind is not needed in the present activity that I am carrying out.

5) I think the best part of the butter prawn is the tail.

6) I like the sound of clackers on marble tiles.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Layers of Me
Tag:

Layer 1: Outside

Name: Jessica
Birth Date: 8th Dec
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty


Layer 2: On the Inside

My Heritage: Chinese. LOL.
My Fears: Blood.
My Perfect Pizza: Pizza itself is perfection enough.


Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My Thoughts First Waking Up: What time is it??
My Bedtime: Is at 12 on school nights. ;p
Missed Memory: Pleasant memories of my loved ones and I.


Layer 4: My Pick

Pepsi or Coke: The original. Coke.
McD or Burger King: Burger King. Splendid.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Tea or Nestea: Nestea. Most def.
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE.
Cappuccino or Coffee: A little of both maybe.


Layer 5: Do You…

Smoke: No way.
Curse: Don't we all.
Take a shower: Where I come from, water is evil.
Have a Crush: Paul Betany <3
Go to School: Yes, yes I do.
Want to get married: Yes, suppose I do.
Believe in Yourself: Not always but I try. XD
Think you’re a health freak: Bahahahah..


Layer 6: In the Past

Drank alcohol: Yes. Can't say I enjoy it.
Gone to the Mall: No. Jessica only stay in cave with other cave people and count hairs from nose.
Been on stage: Yes. Several times.
Eaten Sushi: Urghh.. Too much I'm afraid.
Dyed your Hair: Nope. My hair is O'Natural.


Layer 7: Have you ever…

Played a stripping game: Gross.
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: Once too many times.


Layer 8: Age you’re Hoping

To be married: Somewhere on the lines of 25 to 27.


Layer 9: In a guy

Best eye colour: Unimportant.
Hair colour: Does not matter.
Short hair or long hair: Depends on the guy but most of the time, short.


Layer 10: What were you doing

A minute ago: Peeing.
An hour ago: Text messaging?
4.5 hours ago: Tuition with Mr.Lee. XD
1 month ago: The same thing that I did this month. Study -.-''
1 year ago: Grasping every opportunity at potential memories to be captured.


Layer 11: Finish the Sentences

I love: God.
I hate: Pretending.
I need: music.


And now, I tag:

1. Whoever
2. Feels
3. Like
4. Carrying
5. This
6. On

2 comments:

bLyZz said...

yes i know i'm wonderful :P Thanks! kekeke

Mindy said...

HELLO McFrench Fry!
Lets go get some cheese wedges again soon :)

Mindy