Sunday, March 18, 2007

hello love!

After attending the Deeper '07 youth rally, I can safely say that I have never been more at peace with myself and the things that go on around me. I have finally learnt to let go of the situation and all the disdain that I had housed inside of me after crying my eyeballs out like a blooming idiot at the rally last night. But it is a real comfort as I had not cried for a long time now so I'd finally managed to release all the tension inside of me.

The rally was pretty good. The turn up was excellent and the music and guest speaker were both quite exhilarating. It had really helped me with my problem and I now feel brand new. A deep peace and a tranquil state of mind has fallen upon me and I have never been more pleased. As for my relationship with God, nothing drastic occured but I did receive His second touch and our relationship has really taken a step forward and grown deeper even if not drastically by a mile.

I feel I no longer am that bitter person I was. It had affected me more severely than I thought as it had really changed my outlook on things and also the way I had treated the people around me. To all those people that I had hurt, I extend my deepest apologies. Hopefully from now on I may continue to grow into a better person and successfully eradicate this bitter character of mine permanently.


So, all the best with all of your undertakings. Hopefully this shall shine a little light upon your difficulties as well, fellow readers and friends.

God bless all.







-- a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.

No comments: