Friday, April 13, 2007

The pieces don't fit anymore.

Thank You Mindy!!
FOR THE SWEET DEDICATION~


We went up to Santubong today. After Min and Sis were finished with their event at Cultural Village, we drove up to Damai Resort, kicked the waves and put our feet in the sand. (And we camwhored). ;p



Came across this short verse upon stumbling on this particular site.

Some days, I put my headphones on, turn the volume all the
way up
and I go outside in the pouring rain. I stand by the tree where
we
first kissed...and I wonder if you're out there listening to our
song.

Put my heart to a stop. Could not catch my breath momentarily. Literally. Not sure why. Knocked the nail right on it's head, I suppose.


Am currently in <3 with james morrison who is brill.


james morrison - the pieces don't fit anymore



Enjoy.

No comments: