Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Vader, take me now.

OMG. All hell has broken loose. I have seen the dark side and it is scaring the sh*t out of me. Apparently CHRIS got the dates wrong.

AC Milan vs. Liverpool
NOT on 24 May

ACTUAL DATE : 23 MAY, 10.45PM!

Someone stick a knife in me now. Urrggghhhh.. Time does not permit me to watch Kaka in any of his matches outside of the WC neither does Chris' poor eyesight permit me to watch what is probably the most interesting football match of my life between two awesome clubs, AC Milan and Liverpool.
DAMNNN ITTTT!!! On the SECOND last night of exam! Of all the friggin' nights! Why?? Why me? :'((((


My darling Kaka. Sexayyy.
(AC Milan)


Hottie Stevie G. Ssss..
(Captain of Liverpool)


p/s. I seem to be under the constant impression that it is still April. -_-''

No comments: